August 06, 2012

Bashful Giraffes

Hello Mr  Green Giraffe, nice to meet you too
Wearing: Victoria Dove Top

Favourite Item of the day! Such a cute print.


Behold: the awkward arm...
Wearing: Damsel Dress

A lovely oatmeal colour, with a high enough neckline and just a small cut out at the back so as to not look inappropriate. 

Probably the best berry cheesecake Ive had.
I tried not to ruin the aesthetics of the cake while taking the photos. But after about 2 minutes I dug in...
Wearing: Chelsea Baby Pink Dress

The softest shade of chalky pink. Perfect for lazy -to-dress-up days where you still want to look presentable.
 All photos by Ethel, from www.lovesherelle.com

(PS: spot the BW2012 necklace!)

I am honoured to have been asked  by Sher and Ethel, the darling girls of Love, Sherelle to help out with their photoshoot! It was a lot of fun despite not quite being able to figure out where to put my arm without it being awkward (as you might be able to tell from the photos...)

All items are lovingly handpicked, of fantastic quality and best of all - reasonably priced (and you can trust me when I say that)! Nothing Sher and Ethel wouldn't wear/buy themselves :)

I will forever be amazed at people who successfully start and run their own business/label/some form of career at such a young age. Makes me think about what I'm going to do with my life. Although it may not sound as noble as "finding a cure for cancer", food tester/critic is still my dream job. (dont judge me)


Till next time! x

No comments:

Post a Comment