October 27, 2012

First World Problems

I apologize for my long, unexplained absence. Life has been a whirlwind of assignments, rehearsals and delicious food (praise the Lord).

But the main reason really, is that I've maxed out the amount of photos I can upload through the blog and I have yet to figure out an alternative solution that does not involve me having to fork out cash. Because my cash is precious. No money = no brunch = sad Ro.

Which brings me to my random thought of the day. Fine its not that random really. I am (apparently) the queen of First World Problems.

My thoughts are disjointed.

Its the start of SWOTVAC and I should be studying.
Which probably explains why Im here writing again! - because there are other things that I should be doing.


Pfft.

Time for more Earl Grey.


No comments:

Post a Comment